JAFCO Group Co., Ltd. (JAFCO) manages and operates this website. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website and be aware that these terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
1. Copyrights and Trademarks
The copyrights for the content of this website are owned, in principle, by JAFCO. Non-permitted use, reproduction or transfer of any of the content on this website is prohibited by the Copyright Act. Provided, however, if separate terms and conditions are presented, those terms and conditions shall prevail.
JAFCO may change or delete the content or the URL on this website at any time without prior notice. We may temporarily suspend or terminate the operation of this website without prior notice due to system maintenance, equipment failure, loss of Internet connectivity, power outages, disasters, and other unavoidable circumstances.
3. Forward-Looking Statements
The information provided on this website may contain forward-looking statements regarding our future performance or events. These forward-looking statements involve certain risks and uncertainties, and changes in economic conditions, market trends, etc. could cause actual results to differ materially from those presented. Also, this website is not intended as a solicitation for investment. Investors should make investment decisions based on their own judgement.
- While making the utmost effort to provide accurate information on this website, JAFCO is not responsible in any way for the accuracy and completeness of such information. When using the data provided in this website, please verify its accuracy and completeness by referring to materials obtained from other sources.
- JAFCO is not responsible in any way for any delay in obtaining information from this website, any loss or impairment of data, and other damages arising due to updates, additions, changes or deletion of information on this website, or suspension or interruption of website operations.
- JAFCO makes no guarantee whatsoever regarding the content of the websites of others containing links to this website ("Linked Sites") because the Linked Sites are managed under each operator's responsibility. When using the Linked Sites, please use them in accordance with the relevant terms and conditions.
- The content on this website includes information provided by JAFCO's group companies and third parties. Such information is provided merely as a convenience to the users of this website, and JAFCO assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy of such information.
5. Recommended Environment
The following browsers are recommended for the use of this website.
Internet Explorer 11; latest versions of Microsoft Edge / Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome
latest versions of Safari / Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome
Standard browsers for iPhone (iOS 12~)
standard browsers for Android (OS 8~)
The use of other versions / browsers may result in improper display of web pages.
6. Applicable Laws and Regulations
The above terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of the first instance for all disputes related to this website or the above terms and conditions.